ITW Grimloc D-Ring - Tan
ITW Military Products Grimloc (Locking D-ring) ITW Part Number 110-4100-xxxx
Originally made to allow Marines to add hydration carriers to their vests, these Grimlocs can be added to anything with PALS / MOLLE style 1" webbing. Once on, they make a great attachment point for weapon slings, lanyards, pouches, and more!
The Grimloc™ is fabricated from high strength lightweight plastic, incorporates GhillieTex™ IR-signature reduction technology, and resists solar heating. Its latch is designed with a detent to maintain an open position if needed and, while strong enough to carry equipment, it will break away with a soldier’s weight, eliminating snagging hazards which can cause serious injuries. The Grimloc™ is made of plastic polymer, and does not become a secondary projectile when used on combat equipment.
• GhillieTEX™ IR signature reduction Technology
• Corrosion resistant Stainless Steel Spring and plastic
• Light weight • Resistant solar heating
• "SP" Self purging (Sand Pump) ports to eliminate sand from blocking the mechanism
• Break away feature
• Performs over a wide range of environmental conditions
• Textured grip for use with gloved hands
• Made in USA by ITW Fastex®